Join Helping Professionals Connect: “The List”
Now keeping up to date with about what’s going on in the Helping Professions across the state just got easier. Members of Helping Professionals Connect will now be able to access the newest postings online, or view (recent) past postings. The updates are easily categorized to find what you are looking for without scrolling through emails. At the moment, this is still a work in progress, but the goal is to avoid filling your inbox with multiple emails on a daily basis. One email will alert you to all the newest posts you can check on the website.
Benefits of Membership:
These are just some of the things you will have access to online 24/7:
- Job opportunities
- Training announcements
- FREE events including trainings
- Articles/resources of interest to helping professionals
- Referral or resource requests for clients
- Announcements about professional luncheons or other invitations (including non-profit benefits, group announcements and meetings)
- Practice announcements
- Supervision opportunities
- Practicum/internship site requests
- Ability to post notices about your upcoming trainings, referral requests, etc.
- General announcements
- And more!
To Join: New or expired members can click the desired membership level or the “Join / Renew” button and select the desired level. Active members wishing to renew membership at the same level should click their present level or the “Join / Renew” button and click renew for the highlighted level. Renewing at the same level will add 1 yr to the present expiration date. Active and expired members must be logged in prior to selecting a membership level.
FOR DETAILED SIGNUP INSTRUCTIONS AND ALTERNATE PAYMENT/JOIN OPTIONS CLICK HERE
OTHERWISE CLICK THE “JOIN / RENEW” BUTTON BELOW